True Crime Features:
- Book Review: Six Capsules: The Gilded Age Murder of Helen Potts
This infamous 19th century murder trial still begs questions about the efficacy of circumstantial evidence, and the unfair pressures with which societal norms burden female victims.
- The History of American Prison Uniforms
- Monte Proser's Copacabana: New York's Legendary, Star-Studded, Gangster-Run Nightspot.
♪ With exclusive comments from singer Johnny Mathis! ♫
- Exclusive Interview: Serial Killer Expert Harold Schechter
- 10 Myths about Prison and Prison Life
- Table of Drops: The Science of the Noose
- How Does Luminol Work?
- Psychic Tricks: Bilking Believers Is Just Business As Usual
- How a Serial Killer (Inspired by a Horror Movie) Inspired the Horror Movie Scream
- Frances Glessner Lee's Pioneering Forensic Techniques Are Still in Use Today
- The Real Mary Keller, Jack the Ripper's Last Victim
- The FBI and the Black Dahlia Case
- Murderabilia: Free Speech or a Step Too Far?
- The History of Body Snatching
- Pennsylvania's Ties to Two of History's Most Prolific Serial Killers
- Brain Fingerprinting: A Forensic Breakthrough or Unproven Science?
- Dr. Zimmerly's House of Horrors: Shocking 1930s True Crime Story
- Insured to Death: How Life Insurance and Murder Intersected
- Rogue's Galleries: Their Creation and Evolution
- Six Things You Don't Know about the Kennedy Assassination
- Mollie Maguires: Heroes or Murderers?